Tuesday, July 26, 2011

One month and on

Spencer and I have been keeping ourselves quite busy. We have kind of a routine. We get up I make his lunch (I have found out Holly is much better at making sandwich's than me. They just taste better), then we read our scriptures. Then he leaves for work. I work out and get dinner ready for late then I am off to work. Then we get home eat dinner, then watch Doctor Who.
Monday is our Family Home Evening Day
Thursday is our Laundry Day
It works out great because we are able to get everything we need done and there are enough random things going on to keep life interesting. We do pretty good with shopping too, we plan out dinner meals and make a list of all the random stuff we need plus everything we will need to make those dinners and off we go to the store! We have learned a lot this past month or so and are getting better and better at shopping.

We celebrated our one month anniversary by going to Red Robin. That was one of the first dates we went on after officially starting to date. It was fun, we got enough food to eat as leftovers a few times. Our waiter was cool and I was quite impressed. We were at this small table connected to the wall that was definitely made for only 2 people. One sitting across from the other. It was quite cold in the building so we ended up both sitting on the same side, our waiter gave us a funny look when he saw us sitting like that.

This Pioneer Weekend I got off work and we went camping together for the first time. His parents and his sister Dianne came with us. We went to Antelope Island. It was super hot, LOTS of spiders, and gnats, but cool at nights. We had bathrooms and showers, and saw even some dragonflies. We played Dutch blitz, phase ten, and rummikub. It was quite ridiculous. That's all I have to say. It seemed for a long time like it was Dianne winning a game then Holly the next, back and forth with my mom occasionally winning. I don't think i ever won at Dutch Blitz (and we probably played at least 20 times) and I think maybe once at Rummikub (even though I totally would have won twice if i didnt show Dianne a move she could make, but i enjoyed more just being able to figure out how to put the cards down) When I got home I was exhausted!! I slept for two hours then relaxed the rest of the day. We were able to get our Netflix to work so we could watch Doctor Who again. We found out how many mosquito bites we have and got to use a real shower and bathroom! =]

Less than two weeks before we head out to CA! How exciting!!! Also Reception is coming up soon and I sure hope I can keep up with it all and we can get everything done on time and have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment